Sunday 16 October 2011

Out of the Blue

I haven't REALLY wrote a great blog lately. My new job has me running 11+ hours a day and usually by the end of the day it's difficult to keep up with my blog lists, let alone write one of my own. Not to say I haven't been thinking of fabulous topics, it's just my brain is about mush come 6:30pm. So I'm going to repost an interesting article I came across on Brian McLaren's blog. It's called "Why Young Christians Leave Church." It raises some interesting points. Feel free to comment below.

In other news, I felt the need this evening to have a relaxing bath. As I relaxed with a mud mask on my face, my kitten watched  the Lush bath balls roll by the edge of the tub. Just as I was finishing my short bath, I decided the kitten needed a bath as well. So I decided he should join me. Surprisingly, the kitten was not nearly as horrified with the idea as was my husband when I called him over to get a towel for the cat. And Chicago has been unusually and surprisingly docile since then!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LUSH! Did you use a lavendar bath bomb... or one with yalang yalang? maybe it knocked him out and he is forever relaxed because it's amazing scent is still in his fur?!

    ReplyDelete