There's so many things I wish you knew about you. Yes, you think you know who you are, but you really only see a glimpse of what you are becoming. So here's a few words of advice to get you through the next few years.
1. It's grade high school. Everyone feels like you. Relax.
2. Practise discipline and study hard. If you don't adopt this idea now, you may never learn how to apply yourself to your studies.
3. Make friends with your teachers. There's a greater chance you'll do better at their class.
4. That sarcastic wit that gets you in trouble now will come in very handy in your future career. Keep it in check while in school to keep yourself out of detention though.
5. You are not fat. In fact, you are the skinniest you will ever be. Enjoy it.
6. Everyone isn't thinking about you nearly as much as you are thinking about yourself.
7. Your parents are pretty cool. You should listen to them. And don't worry, they eventually loosen up when you smarten up.
8. Get involved! You aren't too cool for extra-curriculars! In fact, you might actually enjoy them!
9. The girls you admire and wish you were like them, they wish they were like someone else too. Be yourself and like who you are.
10. The boy isn't worth it.
11. Mingle! Get to know more people than just your circle. People you don't know or may not have interest in will one day become inspirational to you.
12. Life won't be what you expect it to be, and it'll be better than you could imagine.
With Love & Sincerity from Future You